We texted Deepshikha Kumar Anand, the Co-Founder of SpeakIn, some questions. Check out her answers to the following:
- Take us through your daily morning routine.
- What is your most used app?
- Who was your last text to?
- The top song on your playlist.
- If you were given a chance to sell your company and retire wealthy, would you?
- What would you say is your best and worst habit?
- What is the last book you read?
- Stranded on an island for a week, what are the 3 things that you’d keep to survive?
- Who is your favourite motivational speaker?
- Which is your favourite travel destination?
Deepshikha recommends the following:
‘Never Eat Alone’, a book by Keith Ferrazi and Tahl Raz for every entrepreneur out there. This book is a great guide to establishing and managing relationships in your business life.
A brief on SpeakIn:
SpeakIn, founded in 2016, is Asia’s largest network of business experts and thought leaders. With over 15,000 experts, SpeakIn is engaged by business organisations, academic institutions, associations etc. Individuals can also engage with experts to gain individual guidance and seek mentorship for personal development.