We texted Dhruv Mathur, the Co-Founder of Little Black Book (LBB), some questions. Check out his answers to the following:
- Take us through your daily morning routine.
- What is your most used app?
- Who was your last WhatsApp to?
- The top song on your playlist?
- If you were given a chance to sell your company and retire wealthy, would you?
- What would you say is your best and worst habit?
- A hidden gem in Delhi you feel everyone must visit?
- Stranded on an island for a week, what are the 3 things that you’d keep to survive?
- What is the best thing about working with your Co-Founder?
- What is the one thing you could change about working with your Co-Founder?
Don’t forget to watch the videos where Dhruv speaks about the learning from his mistakes while starting up
Dhruv recommends the following:
Dhruv speaks about Vaibhav’s ( Co-Founder of Udaan ) podcast on GGV Capital ‘Evolving for the Next Billion‘. Udaan is a Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce platform, designed to solve core trade problems for small, medium and large businesses across India –
A hidden gem in Delhi? Sundar Nagar nursery. Do check out this amazing place especially the organic market.
A brief on Little Black Book:
What started as a Tumblr blog now has over 3.5 million monthly users. The five-year old platform caters to customers by closing the gap on discovery and transaction, says Suchita Salwan, the CEO and founder of LBB. Dhruv Mathur adds his expertise as the CTO and co-founder integrating technology with the existing LBB model.